CTZoom Technologies Inc.
At CTZoom Technologies, we are a dedicated and accredited team of sewer, pipe inspection specialists who have patented an innovative zoom camera technology that significantly reduces inspection costs by 30% and completes inspections in 3-5 times faster than using the traditional CCTV system. The Portazoom camera is a global leader in sewer, water and pipe infrastructure inspections for inspection contractors, municipalities, consulting engineering firms and utility companies.
The Most Trusted Sewer & Pipe Inspection Cameras for Contractors and Municipalities
Zoom camera inspection plays a critical role in quickly identifying areas that need to be addressed.
Zoom camera inspection can typically inspect about 1600 meters in a shift, including manholes, compared to about 400 meters, not including manholes, using CCTV equipment.
Field crews use ESRI ARCVIEW GIS software during the survey. Information gathered can be used to build geographical mapping information with software such as ARCGIS.
This provides a valuable tool for improving sewer system management and performance and enables Municipal Administrators the opportunity to perform a high level review of their systems to facilitate long-term asset management strategies.
PortaZoom Zoom Sewer Inspection Camera
The PortaZoom industrial camera is one of the most complete devices on the market for the preliminary inspection and diagnosis of sewer and pipe infrastructures.
Industrial AID imaging solution with motorized panoramic movement
- AID automatic inspection system with recordable camera position and settings
- Fastest motorized panoramic movement on the market covering more than 360°
- Powerful integrated lighting system that extends progressively, with peripheral lighting to reduce shadow zones
- Compact housing, 15 cm (6 in) in diameter, uniquely designed to fit municipal flow channels
- Exclusive State Marker to record camera position and settings and resume interrupted inspections without recalibration
- Camera control system requiring only a computer, a commercially available joystick, and a standard
- keyboard (no control panel to install)
PortaZoom Variable-Axis Motorized Telescopic Mast for Sewer and Pipe Inspections
With its heavy duty truck-mounted system, the PortaZoom mast is designed to increase productivity during major inspection operations of manholes, pipes, vaults, bridges and other sewer & pipe structures.
Designed to increase productivity during major inspection operations
- 10-m (30-ft) dielectric telescopic mast – the longest on the market – with rapid automatic lowering
- Inspection range of 10 m2 (110 ft2), the largest coverage currently available
- Three possible anchor points for greater access to structures
- Rapid installation of the mast support structure on a 5 cm x 5 cm (2 in x 2 in) trailer hitch mount
- Vertical stabilization leg provides excellent stability
- Double-pivot system for accessing oblique manholes and offset pipes reduces the rate of unsuccessful inspections to less than 5%
Zoom Camera Versus CCTV Crawler Inspections
- Zoom Camera
- Maximum coverage of 6,152 feet per day/crew
- Cost 0.977/ linear metre – $
- 30% less time to complete inspection
- Sewer lines do not need to be flushed
- Gives an overall snapshot of the system
- CCTV Inspections
- Maximum coverage of 2,296 feet per day/crew
- Cost $5.75 / linear metre – $1.75/foot
- 3 times longer to complete inspection
- Cost $5.75 / linear metre – $1.75/foot
- Gives an assessment of the pipe
Why we are different…
CT Spec software allows us to complete sewer pipe and manholes assessments and instantly generate the resulting condition assessment summary map from the field data.
In 1/5 less timeto complete
No Flushing Zero%
Sewer & Wastewater Pipe Asset Assessment & Reporting
Infratech Services utilizes a software program named CTSPec that operates in an ESRI ArcView GIS environment that enables our team to complete sewer pipe and manholes assessments and instantly generates the resulting condition assessment summary map from the field data. The software is NASSCO PACP and MACP certified and the resulting reports are according to the NASSCO standards.
Inspect more than 5,000 feet or more per day.
Significantly reduce costs.